- This is a new generation of software-defined radio receiver RTL-SDR with RTL2832 ADC chip, 0.5 PPM TCXO (customization is optional) and MCX connector, with a bandwidth between 25 MHz and 1760 MHz.
-Very suitable for use as a radio scanner with free computer software, such as using SDR, HDSDR, SDR-Radio, Linrad, GQRX or SDR Tap on Android.
- It is suitable for Windows, for MacOS, Linux, Android and even embedded Linux computers, such as Raspberry Pi.
-Suitable for various applications, including general wireless scanning, air traffic control, radio security, ADS-B aircraft radar, AIS ship radar, ACARS, relay radio, P25/MOTOTRBO digital voice, POCSAG, weather balloon, APRS, NOAA weather satellite APT, M2 meteor satellite, radio astronomy, meteor scattering monitoring, DAB, or as a low-cost platform for traditional ham radio.
- This model uses a new ADC RTL solution. It uses the improvement of the tuner, with 0.5 PPM TCXO (optional customization) (no drift, with initial offset accuracy and 1 PPM PPM 0.5 temperature deviation), increased part tolerances, and MCX connectors.
- A USB 2.0 port is required, and can be used with most USB 3.0 ports (Please note that we cannot guarantee that this feature will work on all USB 3.0 ports, so just in case, please make sure your PC has a USB 2.0 port) .
- Installation in Windows is easy. Please visit Google’s free RTL-SDR quick start guide for installation instructions.
- Fully assembled and ready to use
- Small size
- 25 MHz to 1760 MHz, operating frequency
- Copper from 25 MHz to 1760 MHz in the VHF and UHF bands
- AM, NFM, FM, DSB, USB, LSB and CW reception modes
- The MCX antenna gold connector is also more durable and has low insertion loss.
- Free software
More Detailed Photos: